New Jersey First Chinese Baptist Church of Edison
We are in the midst of searching for:
An experienced minister to fill in the position of full-time Chinese Ministry pastor.
Chinese Ministry Pastor (Full Time)
- Master of divinity from a recognized accredited seminary and ordained pastor (M.Div. from a Baptist seminary or Pastor is preferred).
- Agree with and practice baptist faith and tradition represented in the New Hampshire Baptist Confession of Faith 1833/1853 or SBC Faith and Message 1963/2000.
- 3 or more years of full-time pastoral experience in North America.
- Able to preach and counsel in Mandarin Chinese, and communicate effectively in English. Conversational skills in Canonese Chinese a plus.
- U.S. permanent residence status or citizenship.
Please send the complete application with the following items along with a cover letter to email@example.com.
- Personal testimony (and other articles if relevant)
- Sample sermon (preferably video)
- References (which may be submitted at a later stage)
The mission of the Youth Ministry is to fill the youth with wisdom and understanding God gives, that they may lead a life worthy of the Lord and fully pleasing Him through their good work and growing knowledge of God.
Job Title (Youth Director):
Full time Youth Director (A spiritual leader and shepherd for the Youth ministry)
NJFCBC is looking for a passionate individual to fill the position of full-time Youth Director. Successful candidate (he/she) works under the supervision of the Senior Pastor and works along with the pastoral staff and deacon body to oversee, lead and build up all aspects of the Youth Ministry, and lead a team of coworkers to fulfill our mission statement.
- Lead youth programs implementing fellowship, praise, biblical teaching and discipleship
- Teach Sunday school (youths)
- Lead Bible study and prayer meeting with youths
- Maintain clear, regular communication with parents
- Work with other church leaders
- Must be a Christian
- A seminarian (having a Master of Divinity a plus) or minimum one-year working experience with youth ministry
- Good interpersonal communication skill in English. Bi-cultural experience is a plus
- Able to relate to challenges and needs of young people
Candidates interested in the search please contact us.