New Jersey First Chinese Baptist Church of Edison
- 具至少 3 年北美全時間牧會經驗，熟悉華人及北美的生活和文化
- 具被認可的神學院道學碩士學位及已被按立為的牧師 (浸信會神學院道學碩士或曾在浸信會牧會者優先考慮)
The mission of the Youth Ministry is to fill the youth with wisdom and understanding God gives, that they may lead a life worthy of the Lord and fully pleasing Him through their good work and growing knowledge of God.
Job Title (Youth Director):
Full time Youth Director (A spiritual leader and shepherd for the Youth ministry)
NJFCBC is looking for a passionate individual to fill the position of full-time Youth Director. Successful candidate (he/she) works under the supervision of the Senior Pastor and works along with the pastoral staff and deacon body to oversee, lead and build up all aspects of the Youth Ministry, and lead a team of coworkers to fulfill our mission statement.
- Lead youth programs implementing fellowship, praise, biblical teaching and discipleship
- Teach Sunday school (youths)
- Lead Bible study and prayer meeting with youths
- Maintain clear, regular communication with parents
- Work with other church leaders
- Must be a Christian
- A seminarian (having a Master of Divinity a plus) or minimum one-year working experience with youth ministry
- Good interpersonal communication skill in English. Bi-cultural experience is a plus
- Able to relate to challenges and needs of young people
Candidates interested in the search please contact us.